Tuesday, December 6, 2016
The following 100% disability WAR Injured veteran , on visiting
Our Blog, approached us for verifying the correctness of his pension.
Name: T.Thirunavukkarasu Rank: Subedar (JC. 175337 Y)
Group- D QS: 21 yrs.
PPO.NO: D/BC/1565/2001 and D/ BC/ CORR/ 89/2003
PDA: I O B.
He had sent his papers to us.
On going through the documents, we noticed that he was being paid less than his entitlement.
We made correspondences with his Branch and CPPC in this regard. We got it corrected to some extend .
But still not revised fully to the entitled Rates.
Now, the Veteran visited our Trust, all the way from Erode some
150km from our Place on 7-12-2016..
The veteran was very happy with our help and expressed his gratitude for such a valuable help to Ex-Servicemen community.
Our Trust is immensely happy of his visit and satisfied in helping one
100% War injured veteran.
Saturday, December 3, 2016
listening the lecture by Wing Commander V.S.Kumar.
Demonstration on SIMULATOR - Aero Planes Taking Off and Landing on Runways.
Our Indian Air force is on a Publicity Tour through out South India for creating awareness among youngsters and students community about the Career in Indian Air Force .
The Team has arrived and camped in the premises of St.John’s College, Palayamkottai, Tirunbel;veli Dist , Tamil Nadu on 30-11-2016.
Our Trust members, all from Air Force , greeted the Team headed by
The Team members, Air Warriors were very happy of our visit and joining in the program
We were taken around and explained about the purpose of the their Tour.
They took us to the VOLVA CARAVAN where the Images of Aircrafts were Displayed and a Demonstration was shown on SIMULATOR- how the Aircraft is Taking off and Landing. One Flt.Lt was the Guide.
This demonstration will inspire the Students to go for a Career in Air Force.
We had an Interaction with MWO. Ramalingam, an Education Instructor regarding the present life in Air force comparing our life in the Air force in early 90s.
We explained to him about our Trust and services..
He appreciated our services to ESM community and wished us for a Hale and healthy Long life.
On 01-12-2016, our Trust members attended as guest in a Motivation program
For Students. The Principal of St.John’s College Mr.John Kennedy introduced our Trust Members to the Students amidst great enthusiasm among the students.
Wing Commander V.S .Kumar , Group Test Officer of SSB, Mysore narrated
The Career in Air Force .
Later , Sqn.Ldr. Dhanusgodi Raja motivated the Students to join In Air Force with clear Aims.
The Program as a whole was very successful.
Our Trust Members were immensely happy and satisfied with the Hospitality shown by the Air Force Team,
Thursday, December 1, 2016
NO BENEFIT FOR FAMILY PENSIONERS AS PER - CDA CIRCULAR-568.
Many Family pensioners are approaching us and seeking clarification whether they are eligible for benefit as per cir 568 .
As per 6th Pay Commission, the Pensioners/ Family pensioners are eligible for
Pension not less than 50%/30% of emolument/ fitment Tables w.e.f 1-1-2006..
The Pensioners were being paid at Prorata basis instead of 50%. Hence, they are now eligible for 50% of Fitment Table as per CDA cir 568.
Bur , the Family pensioners were already being paid at 30% as per 6th PC, cir 397, 453 ect.
Again , FAMILY PENSIONERS were paid differential amount if any between 502 and 453 as per
CDA cir 547 and 548..
HENCE THERE IS NO BENEFIT FOR THEM AS PER THIS CIR 568.
We are giving you 2 Examples :
(1) Say for a Rank of Havildar, Group- B/Y 20 yrs of Service - a Pre- 2006 .
Family pension- Minimum Rate as per Cir-568 - 3500.
As per Cir 547/ 548……………..3500. No difference
As per Cir 430,,, Not applicable
As per Cir 502…………………3872…Paid More than Minimum
As per OROP-Cir 555 ………. 4677.. Paid More than Minimum.
SO NO BENEFIT./ NO ARREARS.
(2) Say a Subedat- Group-B/Y….28 yrs of service - Pre-2006.
Family pension- Minimum rate as per Cir 568….5664.
As per Cir 547 / 548…………….5664… No difference
As per Cir 430 not applicable
As per cir 502……………………7182 paid more than minimum
As per OROP Cir 555……….. 7361 Paid more than minimum.
SO NO BENEFIT.
Bur they are eligible for Life Time arrears, if their husbands died
between 1-1-2006 to 30-6-2014 or later .
This is for information for Family pensioners.
Dear veteran brothers, please guide the families in your areas.
Sunday, November 27, 2016
|Exwel Trust conducts Pension camp.|
REVISION OF PENSION AND PAYMENT OF ARREARS TO DEFENCE PENSIONERS AND FAMILY PENSIONERS BY BANKS.
The recommendations of the 6th CPC were not implemented in true spirit. As a result many anomalies were brought out and now after 10 years, they are being sorted out through various Judicial pronouncements and Cabinet committee recommendations.
1. After 6th CPC, the first revision was done on 1.7.2009 only for Defence Pensioners.
2. Then again from 24.9.2012 another revision was done.
3. Then a Court judgment provided revision of pension from 1.1.2006 (Cir.547)
4. Then OROP was implemented from 1.7.2014.
5. And now, 7th CPC implementation from 1.1.2016.
6. In the meantime, a Judgment for Delinking of 33 years for full pension for pre 2006 pensioners was received to pay arrears from 1.1.2006.
Likewise, the Defence Pension has undergone many changes in between the pay commissions.
It is not possible for the Banks to revise the pensions of all and pay arrears for various reasons. The pensioners are also not in a position to track the changes and claim to the bank.
In the circumstances, it is possible that some pensioners might have missed certain revision of their pension and arrears. It is the responsibility of the individual pensioners to verify their entitlement and claim to the bank.
In order to help them to find out the arrears, we have identified the arrears by the number of CDA Circulars and indicated the calculation in our website: www.exweltrust.in. Those who want to verify their pension revision and payment of arrears according to various CDA circulars are requested to visit our website www.exweltrust.in and just feed in the following particulars to know the eligibility of arrears and revision if any. You need not refer any circular.
Date of Discharge
Date of Birth (For Additional Pension)
Date of Death of husband in case of Family Pensioner.
The following important CDA Circulars provides various arrears and revision of pension. The arrears are identified by the CDA Circular numbers.
1. Cir.547 dt.11.9.2015. Arrears on pension re-fixation from 1.1.2006 to 23.9.2012.
2. Cir.548 dt.11.9.2015 Arrears on pension re-fixation for officers. From 1.1.2006.
3. Cir.560 dt.8.6.2016 Arrears of casualty pension awards from 1.1.2006.
4. Cir.567 dt.16.9.2016 Arrears of enhanced rate of Ord. Family pension from 1.1.2006.
5. Cir.568 dt.17.10.2016 Delinking arrears from 1.1.2006.
6. Cir.555 dt.4.2.2016 OROP Revision and arrears from 1.7.2014.
7. Cir.570 dt.31.10.2016 Revision of 7 CPC and arrears from 1.1.2016.
Now some of the Banks started paying arrears. Unfortunately, the banks do not indicate what type of arrears and does not provide the calculation sheet. In the circumstances, if any pensioner wants to verify their arrears and revision, please visit our website www.exweltrust.in get your arrears print out. Make a claim to the bank if there is any difference.
SOI; Sincere thanks to our -indianexserviceman.blog.
DEAR READERS AND VISITORS,
WE HAVE SHIFTED OUR OFFICE TO A NEW LOCATION.
3D/1-ST. MARK'S ROAD,
NEAR ST.JOHN'S HR.SEC. SCHOOL,
WE HAVE SHIFTED OUR OFFICE TO A NEW LOCATION.
3D/1-ST. MARK'S ROAD,
NEAR ST.JOHN'S HR.SEC. SCHOOL,
Friday, November 18, 2016
EXWEL TRUS TRUST
LIFE CERTIFICATE AND
PENSION VERIFICATION CAMP
Exwel Trust conducts a Free Camp for Pension verification
And processing of Life certificate to
On 21.11.2016 Monday
From 09.00 AM to 05.00 PM.
At ECHS Polyclinic, Tirunelveli.
All Defence pensioners are requested to avail this free service.
Please bring your
Bank Pass Book
Your Mobile Phone.
Aged pensioners and Family pensioners will be given priority.
Watch our Power Point slides on 7 CPC in Tamil
In all ECHS Polyclinics.
We have sent this slides to all Polylinics in Tamil nadu.
Ask the o i/c ECHS Polyclinic to play it on the TV
Available in your Clinic.
Please inform to all the members of ECHS Polyclinic, Tirunelveli.
Wednesday, November 16, 2016
Tuesday, November 15, 2016
Below are the salient points where Indian Armed Forces are not Satisfied with OROP. These points are handed over to Raksha Rajya Mantri Dr Subhash Bhamare during his visit at Malegaon on 28 Oct 2016.
1. OROP as per definition given by hon’ble Raksha Rajya Mantri is: Uniform pension to all defence pensioners irrespective of date of retirement for (a) same rank for (b) same length of service and for (c) same group. All benefits conferred on the present pensioners to be passed on to past pensioners.
2. Koshyari Committee Report defined OROP and approved by the two houses of the PARLIAMENT
3. The Definition accepted by the NDA – II Govt is to give same pension to all pensioners of same rank for same length of service irrespective of date of retirement. In simple words a Havildar of 20 years’ service of group Y retired in 1996 is to be given the same pension as another Hav of same length of service and same group who retire in 2016 or 2026. That means unless pensions are equalised every year, it is not OROP.
4. OROP Vs One Time Increase. By giving pension equalisation once in five years NDA – II Govt gave only One Time Increase by making pensions of all those who retired prior to 2013 i.e from 1947 to 2012 equal to pension of those who retired in 2013 in the same rank, same length of Service and same Group X or Y. The UPA I & II Govt also gave One Time Increase to JCOs and OR once in Jul 2009 and Sep 2012. For 11 lakh JCOs & OR pensioners, UPA Gvot gave Rs 10,257 crores i.e.much more than what NDA – II is giving today.
5. Date of Implementation. NDA – II Govt came to power after general elections held in Apr – May 2014. The financial year commences in Apr 2014 but OROP is implemented only w.e.f. Jul 2014 on the specious plea that they assumed power only on 26 May 2016. Did the NDA – II Govt collect taxes from Jul 2014 or from Apr 2014?
6. Base Year. If OROP is to be implemented as per approval given by the Parliament in 2014 then the base year is to be 2014 and not 2013.
7. Average of Maximum and Minimum. The pension of JCOs and OR was always on the Maximum of the fitment table as per approval given by President of India in Circular 430 and Circular 501. Why then pensions have been fixed at Average of Maximum and Minimum thereby depriving arrears to all pensioners?
8. OROP Not Avaialable to Pre Mature Retirees. Armed Forces by structure are pyramidal with few vacancies in the top. Therefore when there are no promotional avenues available the soldiers must be permitted to leave after serving for minimum period to earn pensoin. Then why such Premature soldiers are denied OROP?
9. Pension Fixation in OROP. Pension fixation adopted by Defence Accounts Department (DAD) is absolutely faulty. If they did not find a soldier of a particular qualifying service retired in 2013 but found one with longer service then they took the average of such longer qualifying service and reduced 3% per year to fix pension of junior in that rank i.e Say Naik with 15 years has not retired in 2013 and Naik with 20 years retired in 2013. The average of maximum and minimum of Naiks with 20 years’ service is taken and pension of Naik with 15 years’ service is reduced @ 3% per year to fix pension. Fine. But the same method should have been adopted if Naik of 24 years’ service is not found retired in 2013. They should have taken pension of Naik of 20 years’ service and increased pension of Naik with 24 years’ service @ 3% per year.
10. Lesser Disability Pension. All Soldiers who are disabled are given pension as per the rank they hold. Even if a Sepoy of 3 years is disabled his disability pensions is fixed as if he served for 33 years. But in OROP by linking length of service to the rank, soldiers with lesser service will get much lesser disability pension in OROP.
11. Lesser Special Family and Liberalised Family Pensioners. Earlier if a Sepoy was martyred in war or war like operations, his widow gets pension as per the rank. But in OROP by linking to the length of service widow of Sepoy who put in just 5 years’ service will get much lesser pension compared to another widow of Sepoy who put in 17 years’ service.
12. OROP Arrears Not Paid to 1.5 Lakh Pensioners. DAD personnel do not know ground realities. They directed banks not to pay OROP arrears if the PPO does not contain rank, length of service and Group X or Y. Group X pensioners get higher pension than Group Y. Since pensioners who retired in 1950s and 1960s did not have group endorsed in their Corr PPOs they are not paid OROP arrears by banks. When banks give details of such pensioners to PCDA (Pensions) Allahabad as per Appendix X of Circular 555, the PCDA have not given the group by searching the old PPOs and records held with them. Documents of pensioners cannot be destroyed and are to be kept in perpetuity. PCDAs have also not digitised their records in spite of getting funds since 1986. PCDAs are totally responsible for 1.5 lakh pensioners not getting arrears even after eight months.
13 . While giving orop they have purely considered only Army ranks not all the three services. JWO of y group having completed 32 years of service in IAF . While considering OROP of JCO in Army having 28 years of service maximum. In this way JWO lost 04 year service .It has happened with lot of personnel of this rank . It seems to be purely injustice.
14. It's not only with JWO rank served for 38 yrs 07 months and retired as Honorary Flying Officer but pension in OROP has been fixed along with 32 yrs length of service.
15. Many Jawans are not getting their Last Rank's pension in spite of 6CPC recommendation and even after the Judgment from Hon. Supreme Court on Pay and Pension from 01.01.2006. How can it be OROP once the government is paying the Lower Rank's pension which is quite less than the entitled normal pension without OROP?
16. Equal MSP and equal Disability pension for all combat soldiers to be given. All JCO/OR to be given same pension as per x group pay and Pension must be fixed on Last pay of present rank as before 6th CPC.
17. Reinstate 70 % pension for all who left before superannuation.
Above points are compiled based on discussion with Brig. Vidyasagar, Veteran Bir Bahadur Singh and from the internet source.
Veteran Dilip Hiray
Malegaon Taluka Maji Sainik Sangh
Malegaon Taluka Maji Sainik Sangh
Monday, November 14, 2016
Wednesday, November 9, 2016
Veteran Nk.P.Baskara (left) thanking our Liaison Officer Sgt.S.Kanthiah, veteran.
One veteran P.Baskaran called on us and expressed his grievances
That he is being paid less pension.
Name: P.Bhaskaran Rank: NK Gp- Y QS: 15 yrs.
PPO.NO: S/ 032965/2005.
P D A : I O B
On verifying his available documents and pass book entries, we noticed that he is being paid the Rate of Cir 501 only. (5259)
Pension is not revised as per OROP –Cir 555. .Rate: 7170.
We have now taken up with his PDA and CPPC for immediate revision and Payment of arrears.
The veteran was happy with our speedy action and thanked us for this help.
Our Trust is also happy in helping one more aggrieved veteran.