Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Smt.Chellakani W/O Late Cpl.Samueal is expressing her sincere thanks to our Trust Liaison Officer Sgt.S.kanthiah.
We are happy to publish a 3rd case of DUAL Family pension sanctioned to a widow , helped by our Trust.
Name: Smt. Chellakani W/O Late: Samuel David Rank: Corporal (AF)
Late Cpl.Samuel was Re- employed in Forest Dept., Tamil Nadu and died. His wife was receiving TN,Sate pension.
Now as per the CDA cir 504, she is eligible for a pension from Air Force Also. We helped her in forwarding the Claim application for Dual Family pension. After series of correspondences, now the widow has received the PPO for Dual family pension with effect from 24-9-2012.
The widow called on us with the PPO and expressed her sincere gratitude for the noble service and help extended by our welfare Trust.
Our Trust is very happy of the result of our help and assistance to the widow .
Tuesday, September 16, 2014
YET ANOTHER NAIK - HELPED.
The below mentioned pensioner called on ou for verification of correctness of his pension.
Name: T.Antony Rank: Naik Group_E QS: 17 yrs.
PDA: Indian Bank, Tirunelveli-District TN.
He has received a revised PPO . On verifying the pass book and the PPOs, we found discrepancy in the payment of pension.
We prepared a DUE / DRAWN statement from 17-2009 to 31-8-2014n and arrived the difference . and informed the PDA for revision of pension and payment of arrears early.
The veteran was happy and thanked us for this help.
Saturday, September 6, 2014
Smt.Jebathai W/O Late Cpl.Richard is expressing her sincere thanks to our Liaison Officer Sgt.S.kanthiah.
On hearing the services of our Welfare Trust, the below mentioned Widow called on us for a help in getting DUAL family pension.
Name: Smt. Jebatahai W/O late AS.Richard Rank: Corporal ( 227124 ).
PPO.No; S/ 10583/1975.
On going through the available papers, we noticed that Late Richard was Re-employed in Central Excise Department and died.
Smt.Jebathai was sanctioned with Civil pension from Central Excise Dept. Now she is eligible for a Pension from Defence also as per CDA cir 504..
We guided her suitably and prepared the drafts for Claiming DUAL family pension from Air Force- We also represented the case to Directorate of Air Veterans. .
The Widow was very happy about our action and thanked us for this timely help.
Our Trust is proud of helping one more Widow for getting DUAL Family Pension.
Broadcast List Message: Army Clarifies malicious reports against the 7th Pay Commission
ADGPI – Indian Army: 7TH CENTRAL PAY COMMISSION VISITS ARMY IN LADAKH.
We have noticed a number of malicious and ill-informed comments being circulated on Social Media with regard to the visit of Justice Mathur, Chairman, 7th Central Pay Commission and other members of the Commission to Ladakh.
The Army wishes to clarify that Justice Mathur, Chairman 7th Central Pay Commission and other members of the Commission are taking out very valuable time from their busy schedule to visit forward areas where our soldiers are serving in extremely difficult terrain, at our request.
Justice Mathur and members of the Commission would be visiting the Northern Glacier (Siachen), Kargil, Mushkoh Valley, Chusul apart from Leh, where they would be staying with various Army detachments.
We are grateful to the 7th Pay Commission Team for personally experiencing the difficulties being faced by the Army deployed in Ladakh.
Courtesy: Air Force Pay Commission Cell
Tuesday, September 2, 2014
WHEN WE ARE OLD, WHOM DO WE DEPEND ON?
Ourselves, ourselves, only ourselves
(The truth, as disclosed by a group of old folks)
A GENERAL BIT OF ADVICE
- Have your own abode. No matter what, do not lose it, until your death!
- If you have an old companion, keep each other good company.
- Watch your health while it is still good.
- Maintain a positive outlook and you will be happy.
- Now, our health is still good, our mind still clear.
- But on whom can we depend in our old age?
We will have to analyse in various stages.
- Just after retirement, between 60 to 70 yrs old, our health will still be comparatively good. So too our financial means.
- Eat moderately while we have the means. At times, wear what we fancy.
- Those who like it, have some fun.
- Do not be hard on yourself
- Our days are numbered, so, grasp the opportunity.
- Have some savings!
- Keep the house!
- Make arrangements for the days ahead or retreat.
- If the kids are well off, it is their business ...
- If the kids are filial, they have good traits ....
- We need neither decline financial help from our kids nor decline their respect.
- But we should remain independent and live our own life well.
- If no mishap and illness strike after we are 70, we will still be able to take care of ourselves. Not a major problem.
- However, we must realise we are really getting old gradually, our body and mind will give way.
- Our reflexes will slow down with time.
- We will have to eat slowly, to avoid choking.
- We will have to walk slowly, to avoid falls.
- We can no longer put on a front, we have to look after ourselves!
- Do not meddle anymore with this and that, or control the kids!
- Some even interfere with the third generation!!!
- We have intervened our entire life, It is time for us to be a little selfish!
- Take hold of ourselves. Life must come full circle.
- Help with the cleaning chores.
- Try to maintain our health for as long as possible.
- Give ourselves more opportunities to take control of our own life.
- We lead an easier life when we do not have to solicit help from others.
- Our health begins to fail. We have to request help from others. We have to be mentally prepared for it.
- The majority of us cannot escape this hurdle.
- We have to prepare ourselves, emotionally, to accept that in life, living and aging, sickness and death are milestones we have to encounter.
- This is the final stage in life.
- Nothing to fear!
- Be prepared for it in advance and we will not be too depressed.
- Either check into a private nursing home or an old folks home.
- Depending on affordability, of course.
- There must be a way out.
- The idea is not to add to the kids' burden, emotionally, increase their chores and their financial commitments.
- Try our best to overcome -
- What hardship has our generation not endured?
- What disasters have we not experienced?
- Trust us to take life's last lap in our stride.
- Our mind is still clear, but we are terminally ill, when our quality of life has deteriorated drastically.
- We must be courageous enough to face death!
- Insist that the family not try to prolong our life: Do not incur unnecessary expenditure.
WHEN WE ARE OLD, WHOM DO WE DEPEND ON:-
Only OURSELVES .................